Monday, July 1, 2013

Yeah well it didn't work out so well

     Alright it looks like I didn't keep up with my original commitment concerning the blog venture.  I think the issue was that I was worried about it being good.  If I think about it that attitude seems dissuade me from finishing projects I think.  Mind you I am not going for a whole "single bullet' theory on why I don't finish things.  I'm easily distracted, I am horrible with time management, and I do have my melancholy moods in which I just swim around in the myriad of thoughts and daydreams which come and go like the tide in my head.  I'll let you in on a little secret, the only reason I'm even this blog post now is that I'm going through my bookmarks and updating sites with a new password.  I've established a new password policy for my personal accounts and I am in the process of implementing it.  A fairly mundane Monday night.  I tried watching a movie from my queue, but I just couldn't get into the "Fighting Kentuckian" with John Wayne, though this also had Oliver Hardy in in (minus Stan Laurel) which I thought was intriguing.  The movie also starred Vera Ralston who I understand (from IMDB and from trying to watch this movie) was a horrible actress, but luckily was loved by her husband the head of Republic Pictures.  Alright, well that is all I have to say now.  Who knows, I may post again, and then I may not.  I did enjoy writing this little blurb.  Right now I'm playing with the thought of creating some characters who I might let have a voice in some postings. No promises, but we shall see. Until you read again!

Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment